Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Knights of Cydonia

This morning I caught the video for the song "Knights of Cydonia" by the band Muse. I don't know anything about Muse but both the song and the video rocked. The song managed to be both hauntingly ethereal and gloriously bombastic, meanwhile the video was a sock choppy spaghetti western sci-fi epic filmed in the People's Republic of Romanistan. I am not making this up. The video and song compare favorably to the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" in that the song itself is wicked awesome and the video only makes it better. I'd love to post some still from the video to share its total radness with you, but google failed me. However, I did find this:

Best. Graffiti. EVAR.

1 comment:

  1. on google video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5344561483609764767&q=muse+knights+of+cydonia

    on youtube ( one of many):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1bRfLHA3A

    I cought it the other day, as it was almost over.
    I thought i landed in the best training montage ever.

    ReplyDelete