Saturday, September 23, 2006

daddy bragging

Here's a couple pictures of my daughter in her Halloween costume. I know its not even October yet but past experience has shown that you really need to get your kid's costume early if you want to avoid going to five stores to find something A) that the child likes and wants to wear and B) that fits.I am the cutest.  Just ask my dad.
This next one I really like. It took likes three tries to get this shot. I told Elizabeth to give me an action pose. She kept running up to me and throwing punches. That's totally awesome.

Hi-YAH!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    That's every kind of adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    Just too cute! Elizabeth looks very happy and excited. I'm so glad it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Face the Power of the Pink Ranger!

    Way cute buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Squee! Sweet and kickass at the same time11

    ReplyDelete