Tuesday, September 26, 2006

FlatCon approacheth

This weekend I'll be visiting FlatCon in Bloomington, Illinois for at least a few hours. It's a small, newish con run with a lot of enthusiasm. The role-playing is a little sparse if you aren't an RPGA player of the Living Greyhawk or Eberron persuasion, but based on previous years the boardgaming and miniatures is pretty rigorous for a small con. I'm hoping to try Battlestations and the Star Wars miniatures game. Or maybe I'll hit one of the Dreamblade demos. I have no real interest in that last game, but I wouldn't mind snagging a giveaway mini to use in my D&D games. Anyway, if you happen to make it to FlatCon on Friday night or Saturday morning, look for a big redheaded goon with a goatee. It might be me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff,

    I really like your blog... very cool piece of gaming goodness.

    I linked to you and would be honored if you'd link back to me.

    http://6mm-minis.blogspot.com/

    Shalom,
    Maksim-Smelchak.

    ReplyDelete